Experience a Social-Distance Friendly Halloween in Central Florida!
Oct 2, 2020
Fall has officially arrived! That means cool nights, pumpkin spiced-everything, and Halloween is right around the corner! There are many Halloween activities and events to choose from throughout Central Florida for you to enjoy. Here is a list of 10 spooktacularly, friendly frights that you can participate in this year. Best of all, you can rest easy knowing that social distancing and other precautions are being taken to keep you and your family safe this Halloween season:
- Legoland’s Brick or Treat– Experience the ultimate kid’s Halloween event at Legoland! Enjoy contactless trick-or-treating, fun shows, and special interactive activities every weekend in October!
- SeaWorld’s Halloween Spooktacular – Kids can grab candy and other goodies while enjoying not-so-spooky fun with their Sesame Street friends and join them for a special Halloween breakfast!
- SeaWorld Flicks & Frights – SeaWorld Orlando is bringing back their drive-in movie experience with a Halloween twist. Watch a classic Halloween feature and enjoy food from locally sourced food trucks every Saturday in October!
- Universal’s Halloween Horror Nights – Although the live event has been canceled this year, you can still enjoy all the frights that Halloween Horror Nights has to offer and it’s included with your daytime admission to Universal Studios Florida and Islands of Adventure. There are two haunted houses in Universal Studios—The Bride of Frankenstein Lives and Revenge of the Tooth Fairy. When you’re done getting your scream on, you can take your kids trick-or-treating in Islands of Adventure.
- Fall Fun at Magic Kingdom – If you’re looking for a more kid-friendly event, you’ll be sure to FALL in love with Magic Kingdom’s Fall Fun. Enjoy Disney-themed fall decor throughout the park and a Halloween-themed parade of characters wearing their favorite costumes.
- Gatorland’s Gators, Ghosts, and Goblins – Gatorland is bringing Gators, Ghosts, and Goblins back every weekend from October 10th to November 1st. Play games, join in the costume parade, take the kids down a trick-or-treat trail, and enjoy a spooky train ride!
- Scream n’ Stream Drive-Thru Halloween Event – This event has multiple experiences for the whole family. Younger kids can stock up on candy at a drive-thru trick-or-treat trail, and teens and adults can immerse themselves in a live horror film! Enjoy a contactless performance of ‘Night at the Die-In’ drive-thru haunted house!
- Halloween Drive-In Movies at Old Town – What’s cozier than going to a drive-in movie? Watch a Halloween themed movie from the comfort of your car every Sunday in October at Old Town!
- The Haunted Road Drive-Thru Halloween Experience – Follow Rapunzel’s journey as she leaves her tower for the first time and enters a world of disarray. This contactless drive-thru attraction has options for everyone. A family-friendly experience during the day takes guests on a not-so-scary journey complete with music and dancing. However, please note that the nighttime event is slightly scarier.
- Zoo Boo Bash at the Central Florida Zoo – Bring your little ones to the Central Florida Zoo’s annual Zoo Boo Bash, where they can show off their costumes, get treats throughout the zoo, and participate in various activities throughout the zoo.
You can also enjoy contactless trick-or-treating at our LVR-Orlando resort. Go for a swim, enjoy various activities, and even enjoy dive-in movies with us. Book today and save!